Headquarters Tavern launched on Melbourne Cup Carnival Preview Day.
Since May this year, the redevelopment has focused on improving the facilities for its valued customers both old and new and those wishing to bet on all codes of racing and sport.
This beautifully refurbished venue is the perfect destination pre, during and post raceday. It is the new destination on course to enjoy a coffee and cake or a reasonably priced meal with friends and family.
Key upgrades include:
- State-of-the art pokie machines
- Outdoor sports entertainment area with many screens to watch live racing and FOX Sports
- Extended TAB including SKY 1 & SKY2 Cinema
- Contemporary new bar with six beers on tap
- New café offering food all day every day
- A new menu available in the restaurant, but still offering the quality food and value for money we have always been renowned for.
Headquarters Tavern offers free membership and no sign-in requirements.
Outdoor sports and entertainment area, bigger and better pokies lounge, extended TAB, KENO, restaurant, café, bar and onsite parking.
The menu features an array of family favourites including roast of the day, chicken parmigiana or any cut of steak cooked to your liking.
We offer $8 lunches for senior citizens and $10 children’s meals.
We can accommodate any number of guests.
To avoid disappointment, bookings are recommended. To make a booking, phone any time on (03) 9371 7123.
Headquarters Tavern is conveniently located on ground level, adjacent to The Hill Stand.
Parking & access:
Enter the racecourse off Leonards Crescent via the Hill Gate. Parking is available immediately outside Headquarters Tavern.
Open from 10am to midnight, 7 days per week.
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 7 days per week.
Lunch is served from 12noon until 2pm and dinner from 6pm to 9pm.
(03) 9371 7123